Version 1.13 | All The Things
Good Afternoon Everyone!
I was really iffy on whether or not to upload a new version yet because some major tasks are under way that are not yet complete. But in an effort to keep the progress rolling I've decided to release one anyway. On to the Goodies.
New to You, New to Me
- Finished Migrating All System to New Source Methodology
- Re-Designed Back Button Functionality to be More Universal
- Re-Organized Internal Files to Improve Work Efficiency
- Halfway Added Player Lock In Design
- Ability to Skip Splash Screen at Startup (Keyboard Only, Mouse and Gamepad Planned for Beta)
Bugs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades
- Players Can Bypass Lock-In Feature at Character Select
- Cursor Transitioning Between Mouse and Gamepad for Player 1 is a Mess
The Character Select LockIn feature is quite large and complex. This is causing me some slow downs that weren't expected. All is well though as I've gotten quite ahead of schedule with some of my tasks. From the beginning this has been primarily a Multiplayer game, and I will continue to build it with that in mind. Alpha release will have 4 player local play at the very least. Through the release sweeps I'll be adding online support as well as support for up to 8 players.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.